Wallpapers Collections

Wallpapers Collections

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

How to Enable and Disable resharing in Google Plus



Title : Disable resharing in Google Plus
Title : Enable  resharing in Google Plus

Disable resharing. Google Plus may make it easy for you to segregate who you share your information with, but your connections have no such limitations, meaning that something you share with a select few can still spread like wildfire across your networks. Nevertheless, you can disable resharing of a certain post after posting it: Just click the arrow in the upper-right-hand corner of the post and then click Disable resharing.

How to Enable Resharing of Posts ?
Enabling re sharing  process is same as disabling. For enabling sharing on any posts click on same small triangle and click on “Enable reshare” option.



How to Cancel a Google+ Account   How to Cancel a Google plus  Account
Right from the get-go, I didn't care for Google+. Maybe it was the relentless media fawning over what seemed a tepid Facebook clone, or maybe it was because the service just seemed kind of pointless. Whatever the case, I've barely looked at Google+ since signing up for it.
But all of a sudden I'm getting an endless stream of e-mails telling me I've been added to a bunch of strangers' "circles." And although I can tweak my account settings to stop getting these notifications, I'm really just ready to bid goodbye to Google+ altogether. (No offense to those of you who like the service; I just prefer to stick with Facebook.)
Needless to say, I want to keep my other Google services (Docs, Calendar, Gmail, etc.), so I definitely don't want to cancel my entire account--just Google Plus. There's no immediately obvious way to do that, but it can be done. Here's how.
1. Sign into your Google Plus account.
2. Near the upper right corner, click on your account name (or e-mail address, whichever is shown), then click Account settings.
3. In the Services section, click Delete profile and remove associated social features.
4. On the following page, choose Delete Google+ content, then click Remove selected services.
That's it! You're no longer part of Google+ or its circles. Of course, you can always rejoin later if Facebook's endless and annoying changes finally drive you over the edge.

No comments:

Post a Comment